We are looking for a Graphic Designer, a visual storyteller with a background in graphic design and knowledge of digital/interactive and some print experience. With a focus on the web and digital media, you should be comfortable designing for both digital and print. Your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from websites, microsites, landing pages, banners, email campaigns, and various other digital creative.
The perfect candidate is confident in their POV, open and collaborative in receiving feedback, and seeks personal growth and improvement. You’ll be working closely with our marketing team; our creative team and our amazing network of production partners. We’re looking for someone who’s positive, flexible, collaborative, hardworking, detail-oriented, and accountable and interested in maintaining an early schedule, starting their day at 7AM.
The Graphic Designer must have an advanced understanding of typography, digital and print design processes and procedure, and have hands-on experience designing for multiple platforms. The successful candidate will assist and support design for print, web and interactive projects, translate the brand experience cohesively to digital formats, and deliver creative, high quality products that follow brand guidelines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital and print design
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Animate and AfterEffects a plus)
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Sketch, Affinity, Adobe XD a plus
- Expert knowledge of digital and print design protocols and processes
- Exceptional typography and conceptual skills
- Interactive AND Print experience
- UX experience and understanding
- Current technical knowledge of html, CSS, image processing and typography required
- Candidate should be able to work well in a collaborative, team environment.
- Must possess exceptional organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill in production efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates an ongoing desire to keep updated on the latest trends in digital media landscape, mobile applications, new technology and emerging trends.
- Can showcase diplomatic skills in the face of the unpredictable; responds with “can-do” attitude to tight-turnaround deadlines.
- Strong project management skill
- Extremely detail-oriented, efficient and organized
- Strong persuasive presentation skills
- Understanding of interactive design and function
- Design and build digital advertising files for online campaigns and hand-off to developers.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to execute design direction
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Effectively manage multiple projects, problem solve, prioritize and follow through on assignments.
- Willingness to take creative direction and provide unique design solutions
- Experience with photography, photo editing, layout design, print specifications, digital specifications, basic retouching and infographics.
- Video filming and editing knowledge preferred
- Comfortable with and understanding of Social Media platform usage and design specs
Please submit your resume, a link to your online portfolio and a cover letter explaining how you meet the qualifications of the role and your interest to email@example.com.
Resumes without work samples will not be considered.